At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
HelloFresh is proud to have a very successful story of launching new products in over 11 countries and optimising them for the past 7 years. As a Director of Product, you'll be leading multiple efforts to make our digital products even better to all our customers worldwide. We’re looking for leaders who have a good business understanding, that can connect with the team as their people manager and that thrives when doing hands on data analysis.
HelloFresh is committed to growing our leaders from inside. As a Director with HelloFresh, you can expect a high level of autonomy, and at the same time, fast career growth.
In your day-to-day you'll:
- Lead the strategy and create the vision of our consumer-facing products worldwide, having a direct impact acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and international stakeholders, from Engineering, Data, UX/UI Design, Marketing and others.
- Directly manage Product Owners, who are responsible for a variety of business goals, across different teams. This means you'll be growing your teams in both size and seniority.
- Conduct data analysis to identify business opportunities, create experiments (AB Testing) and define success measures (KPIs).
Who we are looking for
- You have experience on consumer-facing digital products and its challenges around customer acquisition and retention
- You thrive when there's an opportunity to dive deep into data analysis and use the insights to create strategies and experiments to achieve acquisition and retention goals
- You have led Product Owners/Managers, fostering the professional development and career growth
- You are willing to work with your team to push for better results and helping them achieve ambitious goals
- You have an experimentation and learning fast mind-set.
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.