HelloFreshGO has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace and to make everyday work easier with a wide range of products on offer. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in a separate entity as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced infrastructure and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to make a change.
To ensure that our business processes are scalable and support further growth, we are searching for highly skilled Senior Back-end Engineers that are eager to build, from ground up, a scalable, secure and full-featured smart fridge platform. Your technical expertise is accompanied by excellent team spirit and data-driven mindset.
About the job
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Build and take operational responsibility for the HelloFreshGO platform (you build it, you run it!)
- Resiliency, scalability and security are the foundation of your work
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate the online and offline application that will power up thousands of Smart Fridges
- Monitor and improve the usage of the services you build
- Close cooperation with Backend, Devops and Business Intelligence teams
- Creating a smooth and pleasant end user experience, for both our customers and our internal users
Who we’re looking for
- You are extremely comfortable and have solid back-end experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- You have extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- You have prior experience with unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architectures, applications tuning/profiling, and continuous integration
- You are used to working with relational and non relational databases
- Additionally, any experience working with event based systems is a plus
- Prior experience with one of more of these platforms is also another plus: Microsoft Azure, Windows IoT, UWP (Universal Windows Platform), .NET Core.
Interacting with front-ends, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.