Get cooking with HelloFresh!
HelloFresh delivers “cook from scratch” meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards and high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredients—saving time and money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company and is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe. and listed in November 2017 at the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
We’re hiring for an experienced QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing on-site technical team. You will research and define requirements for new features alongside our international team. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to observe each phase of the development process to ensure design quality and work closely with our engineers to guarantee that the software adheres to company standards. Your enthusiasm for quality will inspire and empower the technical team.
The team's main focus is A/B testing. A critical thinking mindset to predict/test different scenarios while maintaining a sense of ownership over our product is essential.
- Identify relevant use cases of stakeholders and prioritize according to our roadmap and company vision
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
- Seek out opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Empower the organization to participate in QA activities
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering domains at a software driven company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar field)
- Proficiency in creating functional and non-functional risk-based test plans for front and backend as well as business flows and user experience aspects
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in using modern CI tool and its jobs
- Proven success in agile delivery methodologies (SCRUM & KANBAN)
- Experience of following the agile testing methodologies and best practices
- Familiar with UI test automation tools, preferably Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of the virtualization, SaaS and public cloud concepts
- Knowledge of basic Linux Commands and GitHub
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Experience working with Bugs, Task and Test management systems (e.g. JIRA, TestRail)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence and build meaningful relationships
- Experience in leading and enabling the quality process for the team
- API testing experience (SoapUI, POSTMAN)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.