At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Lead the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers and Technical Program Managers
- Assess and maximize business opportunities for growth and create business cases and experiments
- Work closely with senior management and our international markets, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product release
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
Who we are looking for
- You have a strong business mind-set and is at your best working with e-commerce KPIs
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders in a B2C environment
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have great communication skills in in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.